GReddy SIRIUS Vision OBD Set for Suzuki Jimny (2018+)
This product ships from:
Suggested to be used with the GReddy Bolt-On Turbo Kit for Suzuki Jimny (2018+), but can also be used on Jimnys without the turbo kit.
The GReddy SIRUIS OBD Set uses a luminous transmissive display that can be mounted on the dashboard, the steering column or a similarly visible area of your choice.
The GReddy SIRIUS OBD Set connects to the Suzuki Jimny OBD II diagnostic port and allows you to monitor vital pieces of live data.
Using additional sensors (available separately), it can also be used to monitor additional temperatures and pressures.
- Suzuki CAN communication compatible
- SIRIUS Vision display can show two pieces of data at any one time, with six combinations of data to choose from
- Peak memory function allows maximum permissible values to be stored (i.e. maximum temperature)
- Warning function can be set to warn when a value is reaching its maximum permissible value (i.e. maximum temperature)
- Dimmer function adjusts display brightness according to headlights being on/off (requires illumination wiring connection)
- SIRIUS Vision Display
- Control Unit
- OBD Wiring Harness
- 12V Power Harness for Display
Suzuki Jimny 2018+ OBD II Data (without purchasing additional sensors)
- Engine RPM
- Vehicle Speed
- Water Temperature
- Air Intake Air Temperature
- Air Intake Manifold Pressure
- Battery Voltage
Optional Sensors + Wiring Harnesses (available separately)
- Boost Pressure Sensor + Wiring Harness (for use with GReddy Bolt-On Turbo Kit for Suzuki Jimny (2018+))
- Pressure Sensor + Wiring Harness (fuel pressure, oil pressure etc.)
- Temperature Sensor + Wiring Harness (oil temperature etc.)
When installing the SIRIUS OBD Set, the Display and Control Module wiring harness will need a 12V constant power supply, 12V accessory power supply, illumination connection and earth connection.
The GReddy Bolt-On Turbo Kit for Suzuki Jimny (2018+) is only suitable for JB74 1.5 litre models (not JB64 660cc models).